Who is this program for?
- This program is for low-income families who travel on Texas highways.
- What are the requirements for families?
- Self-certification of financial need.
- Have a vehicle and a working safety belt
- (lap and shoulder belt required for booster seats).
- Attend a one-hour class in order to learn how to use the
- safety seat correctly.
- One seat per family.
- Unlimited education assistance, one time seat assistance.
- Parents must pre-register for class.
To register for a Safe Rider class, contact the program director at 409-384-6829 EXT 241.