Immunization COVID-19 Vaccine Program
The COVID-19 Immunization program offers FREE COVID-19 vaccine clinics to businesses, agencies, organizations, churches, and etc who have persons who want the vaccine. Vaccines are also available to those who are home-bound.
COVID-19 Health Disparities
The COVID-19 Health Disparities program works with churches, food pantries, and other organizations in the counties to promote healthy lifestyles and facilitate access to vaccine clinics. The program also works to decrease the impact of possible future pandemics/disasters.
Cares Act Round 4
The Cares Act Round 4 program offers FREE COVID-19 clinics to businesses, agencies, organizations, churches, and etc who have persons who want the vaccine. This program also extends the Adult Safety Net (ASN) program and allows us to offer the following vaccines to UNINSURED adults.
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Combination Hepititus A and Hepatitus B Vaccine
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV)
- Measels, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine (MMR)
- Meningococcal Vaccine (Meningitis)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PPSV23) (Pneumonia)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV13) (Pneumonia)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis Vaccine (TDaP)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria Vaccine (TD)
- Varicella Vaccine (Chicken Pox)
- TB Skin Test
- Influenza (Flu Shot)
- COVID-19 Vaccine